Saturday, March 6, 2010

MMM...Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream


Well, I'm sitting around waiting for this baby to be born. I do have 5 weeks to go until my due date but I feel like I could go into labor sooner! I've been having cramps and contractions in the evenings. My first daughter was induced early so pre-labor symptoms are a new experience to me! I've been really excited about getting back in shape after this baby comes...so excited in fact that I've been starting to wean myself off my daily afternoon potato chips! (an pretty uncontrollable craving throughout this pregnancy). I even took out my Awesome Prenatal Yoga DVD that I gave up on after the last few times I did it, my pubis symphisis pain got a lot worse! This time, I was just careful not to do any of the moves that could possibly aggravate it. It's a great Prenatal DVD and I'd highly recommend it (if you don't have painful complications to deal with like I did this time around). It was energizing and felt good doing it, however today when I woke up I was REALLY sore in my pelvic bone and had a hard time getting out of bed...perhaps I still strained it from that, I'm not sure. Anyways, if anyone is looking for a good prenatal DVD, I would definitely recommend this one from Yoga Journal that you can find on Amazon. I actually purchased it through Yoga Journal's website during my first pregnancy and ended up paying a lot more than what you can get it for here. I believe I paid around $25 for it 3 years ago.


So anyways, it's been a lazy day, although I did get my daughter's room cleaned up. It was a disaster! Then I figured I should enjoy a small cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream with a tiny bit of milk poured over it! SO refreshing and yummy! I figure soon enough I'll be trying to cut that kind of stuff out so I'll enjoy some NOW since I can't do anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment